- Aircraft systems (CBT)*
Weight & Balance Flight training
- Flight Training Device (MFTD) training (6 sessions)
- Full Flight Simulator training (11 sessions)
- Full Flight Simulator, min 6 hours/crew
Zero flight time training (optional)**
- Full Flight Simulator, min. 6 landings Base training (optional)
- School flight, min. 6 landings
Other optional training modules:
- Low Visibility Operations, LVO (CBT & FFS)
- Line Oriented Flight Training, LOFT (FFS)
*eLearning (distance learning) option available for CBT
**Line training for full type rating after ZFTT available on request
Type Rating Training Syllabus is in compliance with JAR-FCL 1. The training exercises have been determined with reference to the learning objectives and the requirements mentioned in JAR-FCL 1.240, Appendix 1 and 2 to JAR-FCL 1.240 & 1.295, IEM- FCL 1.240 (b)(1) & 1.261(c)(2) and AMC-FCL 1.261(a).
Zero Flight Time Training (ZFTT) meets all requirements in JAR-FCL 1.261(c)(2).
ReverseGreenTM – guaranteed savings in operational costs!
Finnair Flight Academy has integrated ReverseGreenTM concept into all type rating courses. Pilots will learn efficient operating procedures along with their type rating training and earn back the training investment by guaranteed savings in operational costs.
70 hours as PIC (250 hours for ATPL) • Valid ME/IR
Class 1 medical certificate
MCC certificate (min. theory)
ATPL theoretical exams completed
|Available on request||Pilot||A330 Type Rating course||27 days||More info|